If you have questions about selling your house for cash to Get Cash Home, you’re on the right page. You’ll find answers to the most frequently asked questions related to selling a home to us.
A. If you’re interested in selling your home to Get Cash Home, the answer to this FAQ will put your mind at ease. Here’s the home buying process:
- Call us at (972) 691-3750 or fill out our contact form to give us some simple information about your house.
- We’ll have a Get Cash Home member in your area contact you immediately to schedule a visit to your home.
- One of our team will visit your house in person, explain the process of selling your home, answer all of your questions, and evaluate your home’s condition, before making a fair, no obligation offer to purchase your home for cash. Accepting our cash offer is all up to you.
- If you accept the offer, we’ll set up a closing usually within 30 days. We’ll pay cash for your house, pay all normal closing costs and you’ll get out of your home fast. That’s the entire process.
A. Great question. Actually, that’s one of the most frequently asked questions we get here at Get Cash Home, and the answer is simple. Homeowners from all walks of life sell houses, homes and properties to Get Cash Home for a number of reasons, including:
- Relocating to another city or state
- Facing foreclosure because of delinquent mortgage payments
- Needing to liquidate assets due to divorce, medical bills, or other cash need
- Wanting to sell a property inheritance quickly
- Not having the money or desire to make necessary home repairs
- Getting rid of problematic rental property
- And More
A: There is absolutely zero obligation for you. Once you tell us a bit about your property, we’ll take a look at things, maybe set up a call with you to find out a bit more, and make you an all-cash offer that’s fair for you and fair for us. From there, it’s 100% your decision on whether or not you’d like to sell your house to us… and we won’t hassle you, won’t harass you… it’s 100% your decision and we’ll let you decide what’s right for you.
A: This is what makes us stand out from the traditional method of selling your house: There are NO fees or commissions when you sell your house us. We’ll make you an offer, and if it’s a fit then we’ll buy your house (and we’ll often pay for the closing costs too!). No hassle. No fees. We make our money after we pay for repairs on the house (if any) and sell it for a profit (we’re taking all of the risk here on whether we can sell it for a profit or not, once we buy the house from you… the responsibility is ours and you walk away without the burden of the property and it’s payments… and often with cash in your hand).
A: Great question, and we’re an open book: Our process is very straightforward. We look at the location of the property, what repairs are needed, the current condition of the property, and values of comparable houses sold in the area recently. As you know, house values have taken a huge hit in the last 5 years and most areas still haven’t seen prices come back up. We take many pieces of information into consideration… and come up with a fair price that works for us and works for you too.
A: Many of the houses we purchase are below market value (we do this so we can resell it at a profit to another homeowner). We are looking to get a fair discount on a property. However, in our experience, many sellers aren’t necessarily expecting a large “windfall” on the property but rather appreciate that we can offer cash, we close very quickly (no waiting for financing), and no time or effort or expense is required on your part of fix up the property or pay agent fees. If that’s what you’re looking for and you see the value in getting your house sold fast… let’s see if we can come to a fair win-win price. (Besides, our no-obligation pricing commitment means that you do not have to move forward with the offer we give… but it’s good to know what we’re offering!)
A: Great question. We’re not agents, and we don’t list houses. We are professional home buyers: We buy houses that meet our purchasing criteria. From there we may repair the house and resell it to another homeowner or keep it as a rental ourselves.